Eunice
Thanks for being the register number one who goes around collecting exam scripts & The one who always seems to be smiling & Cheery all the time. For being the one who brings laughter to the class.
Kylie
For being a great chairperson, Always trying to get the attention of the class, Being the chairperson who was responsible.
Natalie Chang
Thanks for being the girl who's always willing to help everyone; Do remember, Don't get make use of :)
Chun Xiao
For being a friend during orientation.
Shermain
For being a classmate fr 2 Years, You've been great.
Cherie
For being the girl who always helps me in maths & Run band run together, Because you've been a great friend to begin with & A great director fr drama, I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Joycelyn
For being a drama group member, For being the one who sits beside me during morning assembly, For being a good friend for this year :)
Man Shin
Thanks for being the only one who speaks Cantonese & Being the blur double bassist, Even though I don't talk to you much, Thanks for being a great classmate & Band-er :D
Jade
Thanks for being the girl who always says hello & A fellow red house person, If it wasn't for you, I would've been the biggest loser on sports day. Thanks! :) Thanks for being the funny one always making noise in band with Ming En (: Times wouldn't pass that fast in band without you & I'll miss you when you leave for SOTA! (: Hope you'll do well there as well as you are over here! Because there'll be one less red house girl & I'll be lonely on sports day! good luck in SOTA! Onetwo will always remember you! & Remember me :D The pair of funny twins who are always laughing!
Shi Ting
Thank you for always being the funny classmate who forgets to bring things & Does funny stuff (: Thanks for making my day even though you may have pissed me off sometimes :D But that's okay. Thanks for being part of one two! & A wonderful classmate.
Elyssia
I never really talk to you often, Except for the times we did the project in p5 & You were always a science monitor like I was ^^ Thanks for being a wonderful classmate for the past 4 years!
Wendi
Even though I never really talked to you & Don't really understand you, But thanks for being the one who's doing retarded stuffzxzx & Making us laugh :O Nt to mention the fun we had during Dance ^^
Cheryl
You're the girl who sits beside me during exams, The one who sits at the back of the class during lessons. Even though I hardly talk to you, But that's okay, I know you're a good friend to have!
Melissa Lee
You're the one who makes the class laugh, Adds joy to lessons especially Maths ^^ Thank you for all the laughter and joy you brought to us, And for being a great classmate.
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Angeline
You're the funny girl who's always talking during chinese! :( Thanks for being a great classmate & The girl who always bitches about people ^^
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Florence
Thank you for always being the clown with Ming En during band :D
Diane
The one who ran 2.4 with me, Failed together, But that's okay (: We tried out best & We'll pass it next year! :D
Cheryl
I'm not close to you, But thanks for being a wonderful classmate (:
Lin Ying
I have no words to say, I hardly talk to you, But thank you for choreographing the dance for Games day, If it wasn't for you, We wouldn't have won 2nd fr the dance on games day (: & 1st for dance at the netball carnival
Clara Loh
You're Stephanie's sailing friend :D Thanks for being a good classmate!
Desiree
Yes I have lots of things to say to you :D Loves.
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Marianne
You're always known as the quiet girl during drama, But nevermind, You've been great while doing the english project (: Hope to be friends & Talk soon!
Natalie Mok
I will remember you as the girl who runs back to class with food during recess :D the time when you ran back to the canteen when you saw Mschua :D And the OM! And the girl who wants dynamite :D You're a great secretary! And it doesn't matter if people doesn't think that way!
Christabel
Part of the evil Cs :D Thanks for being a friend & Classmate.
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Bernadette
I must admit I didn't have a good impression of you at first, But as time goes by, I realise you can be a nice person ;D Thanks for being the funny girl who mimicked Ms Au :D You cracked me up!
PQ
You're the weird girl :D Thanks for being a classmate & The one who laughs fr I don't knw what reason!
Qian Ying
You're the love! (:
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Cheryl Tan
Thank you for always being the girl who laughs a lot! And comes up with stupid jokes! Because it's you that adds joy and laughter to class life (:
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Weiwei
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Sheryl
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Yi Jing
Thank you for being the funny girl who tells jokes & Ask IQ Questions :D And for being a great classmate.
Tharanii
Even though I hardly talk to you, You can be a great person sometimes (: Always remember to throw your egg in the dustbin outside class! :D
Vanessa
I say hi to you it's because I'm friendly K (: Thank you for being one of the nicest girl I've ever met & A red house rep ^^ Hope to talk to you more next year!
Tsi Yuan
Thank you for always being the one erasing the board & Updating it ^^ And the designer of our class t-shirt (: It's fab.
Xin Yi
Thank you for being the one who Sms-es on bus rides (: Because it's the little words & Thoughts that count! Hope you'll have fun as a percussionist! :D
Shi Yin
View post dated 25th October @ My blog
Ming En
Thank you for being the girl who buys recess for us ^^ And the one who's always gg to 1/7 or 1/3 :D And the funny girl during band! Your flute must be parallel to the ground! :D
Amanda
I hardly talk to you, But you were a great classmate in primary 5 & A better one this year! :D
Thank you onetwo for the wonderful memories,
We'll be a wonderful Two Two next year! (:
I'll miss one two 2007.
& The fun we always had!







BECAUSE I'LL MISS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU OVER THE HOLIDAYS! & Stay safe during the holidays!
<3 Melliiiieddd :D
WE'LL MISS YOU JADE! KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US EVEN WHEN YOU'RE IN SOTA OKAY?
♥ ONE/TWO |5:12 AM|