I'm finally here to post,
After 982391274861276 years!
I bet you missed me! :D
Haven't posted Due to the homework
& The mugging of CA :(
So yeah, CA results are going to be out after the holidays
& Yes, I don't think anyone would be looking forward to them!
So how's homework coming along? :)
Lit's a headache fr me :( And so Is Chinese :(
& I don't think I'll do chinese :(
Depressing Chinese :( Because I'm the only one doing it
& Shi Yin begged Lao Shi to let her do it,
But she didn't succumb.
DEPRESSING :(
Anyhow, Rmb to do your sphere thinggum for art! If you haven't done so! :D
& Yeah, We Don't have any maths homework, So That's a relief for all of us! :D
But we have science & English! :D Which are past year papers!
& When we come back in term 4, english will be nothing but,
Comprehension, Composition, Comprehension, composition (Imitates Mrs Roch's voice)
Oh, Mrs Roch is nice :D We all love her yeah? :D
Teeheezxz, We'll work hard for EOY! :)
& Do well, Because all the results are for ourselves! :D
Enjoy the holidays, Or rather study break! :D
Rmb t work hard & Play hard too! :D
I'll miss you'll :D
Love, Mellied! :D
Your essential Homework List (So people will stop asking me):
1. Worksheet for Geography (The one on Natural Vegetation)
2. Graphic Organizer, The one Mrs Tan gave an example in class.
3. Literature Assignment (The sheet of paper)
4. Chinese homework for Express Chinese Girls
5. Science Practice Paper (Past year)
6. English Comprehension.
7. Art (The painting of the sphere thinggum, If you're not done with it)
8. Do Remember Practice for Drama Exam in your own little groups (Even though mine isn't meeting up this holiday :( )
(Feel free to tell me if I've missed out anything)
& We must do revision :D There's always revision as homework!
♥ ONE/TWO |5:22 AM|